Lesson Terms and Conditions
Our aim is to provide you with the most professional service available.
Please take a few minutes to read the following terms & conditions:
• All lessons MUST be paid for in advance.
• Customers should register 10 minutes prior to commencement of your lesson.
Cancellation / No Show
• A 24 hour period is required for cancellation of lessons. If you cancel within the 24 hour period your lesson payment or package/voucher credit will be forfeited
• If it is raining on the day of your lesson, please contact the us for advice on whether if it is suitable for your lesson to proceed.
Most lessons can be conducted, except on-course lessons or if the direction of the rain is affecting play on the driving range.
• Once payment has been made for a specific group class, customers are registered to those particular dates and times. If a customer is unable to attend any of the dates, the customer will be entitled for a make-up class. But if the make-up class is missed the lesson would be forfeited. Make-up class is to be joined with other minimum class size and not individual lesson.